Information technology — Database languages — SQL multimedia and application packages — Part 6: Data mining
ISO/IEC 13249-6:2002 specifies an interface for data mining to enable standard access to and storage and manipulation of typical data structures in data mining.
ISO/IEC 13249-6:2002 specifies
- user-defined types for the four major data mining functions
- association rules,
- and regression,
- routines to manipulate these user-defined types to allow
- setting parameters for mining activities,
- training of mining models,
- testing of mining models,
- and application of mining models,
- user-defined types for data structures common across these data mining functions to capture metadata for data mining input.
ISO/IEC 13249-6:2002 provides for interchange of data mining models so that models built on one system can be imported and deployed in other environments.
|Get this standard||Prices exclude GST|
|PDF ( Single user document)||
Keep me up-to-dateSign up to receive updates when there are changes to this standard
Information technology - Programming languages - Fortran 90
Information technology - Database languages - SQL - Definition of data structures and basic operations
AS/NZS 3968.0:1994 A1
Information technology - Database languages - SQL - Definition of data structures and basic operations: Amendment 1
Information technology - Database languages - SQL - Call-level interface