Standard cost coding system for oil and gas production and processing facilities
ISO 19008:2016 describes the standard cost coding system (SCCS) that classifies costs and quantities related to exploration, development, operation and removal of oil and gas production and processing facilities and to the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industry. Upstream, midstream, downstream and petrochemical business categories are included.
The SCCS for coding of costs is applicable to:
- cost estimating;
- actual cost monitoring and reporting;
- collection of final quantities and cost data;
- standardized exchange of cost data among organizations;
- implementation in cost systems.
ISO 19008:2016 is intended for users such as the following:
a) owner/operator/company (individual or grouped entity that is entitled or contributes to operations in the exploitation of oil and gas fields);
b) industry/trade associations;
d) cost engineering service contractors, cost system providers, benchmarking providers, etc.;
e) authorities/regulatory bodies.
ISO 19008:2016 does not apply to the following:
1) cost classification relevant to cost accounting rules, specific contractual agreements, local requirements for cost reporting to national bodies, government rules and tax regulations, authorization for expenditure (AFE), billing purposes etc.;
2) specific project breakdown structures (e.g. work breakdown structures, contract breakdown structures, organizational breakdown structure) or asset breakdowns (e.g. TAG/system codes, area/module breakdown structure) which are and will remain unique.
However, this International Standard can provide a basis for the establishment of such specific classification systems.
|Get this standard||Prices exclude GST|
|PDF ( Single user document)||
Keep me up-to-dateSign up to receive updates when there are changes to this standard
BS EN ISO 10426-1:2009
Petroleum and natural gas industries. Cements and materials for well cementing, Specification
BS EN ISO 10426-2:2003
Petroleum and natural gas industries. Cements and materials for well cementing, Testing of well cements
BS EN ISO 10426-3:2019
Petroleum and natural gas industries. Cements and materials for well cementing, Testing of deepwater well cement formulations
BS EN ISO 10426-4:2004
Petroleum and natural gas industries. Cements and materials for well cementing, Preparation and testing of foamed cement slurries at atmospheric pressure