Touchstone - December 2023 issue
Featuring construction contracts, quality management, diving standards and seasonal advice from Surf Life Saving NZ and Cancer NZ
In your December update on all things standards:
- The year in review with Malcolm MacMillan
- Collaboration and clarity with NZS 3910 underpinning construction contracts
- Surf Life Saving New Zealand using standards to help save lives
- Standards and sun protection – we have you covered
- Improve products and services with ISO 9001 for quality management systems
- Marine and diving standards revision project looking for participants
- Do you use these joint standards under review?
- Public consultation on NZS 5446 for drawbeams and drawbars
- Current committee vacancies
- What’s on the go?
Get Touchstone direct to your inbox - choose 'Log in' from our homepage, create a free account and choose 'Touchstone' in your preferences.