Issue 43 – October 2012
To purchase PDF or hard copy Australian Standards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 782 632 during business hours.
- AS 2118.6-2012 Automatic fire sprinkler systems - Combined sprinkler and hydrant systems in multistorey buildings
Sets out minimum criteria for the design, installation and commissioning of combined sprinkler and hydrant systems (including fire hose reels where appropriate) in multistorey buildings greater than two storeys in height.
Supersedes AS 2118.6-1995
- AS 2885.1-2012 Pipelines - Gas and liquid petroleum - Design and construction
Sets out requirements for the design and construction of steel pipelines and associated piping and components that are used to transmit single phase and multi phase hydrocarbon fluids.
Supersedes AS 2885.1-2007
- AS 2885.3-2012 Pipelines - Gas and liquid petroleum - Operation and maintenance
Provides important principles, practices and guidelines for use by competent persons and organizations involved in the operation and maintenance of high-pressure petroleum pipelines.
Supersedes AS 2885.3-2001
- AS 4606-2012 Grade S fire resistant and antistatic requirements for conveyor belting and conveyor accessories
Specifies minimum safety requirements for fire resistant and antistatic conveyor belting and conveyor accessories (Grade S).
Supersedes AS 4606-2000
- AS 4654.1-2012 Waterproofing membranes for external above-ground use – Materials
Sets out requirements for waterproofing membranes for external above-ground use, installed in accordance with AS 4654.2.
Supersedes AS 4654.1-2009
- AS 4654.2-2012 Waterproofing membranes for external above-ground use - Design and installation
Sets out requirements for the design and installation of above-ground external waterproofing membranes for use in buildings and structures.
Supersedes AS 4654.2-2009
- ATS 5200.030-2012 Technical Specification for plumbing and drainage products - Solenoid valves
This Australian Technical Specification sets out requirements for metallic and plastics-bodied valves that are actuated by way of an electric solenoid valve and intended to be installed in the water service. The valves are generally in a range of sizes up to DN 50 and for continuous operating temperatures not exceeding 80°C. Solenoid valves are used as a shut-off device for water supply and as prime components in sensor-activated urinal systems, electronic tap ware and the like. Solenoid valves require certification to WaterMark Level 1.
Supersedes ATS 5200.030-2007
- Amendment 1-2012 to AS 2885.0-2008 Pipelines - Gas and liquid petroleum - General requirements
- Amendment 1-2012 to AS 3700-2011 Masonry structures
- Amendment 2-2012 to AS 6000-2009 Organic and biodynamic products
- Supplement 1-2012 to AS 3700-2011 Masonry structures – Commentary
Provides background information and explanations on the clauses of AS 3700-2011, Masonry structures
Supersedes AS 3700 Supp 1-2004
Superseded and withdrawn Standards
- AS 2118.6-1995 Automatic fire sprinkler systems - Combined sprinkler and hydrant
Superseded by AS 2118.6-2012
- AS 2885.1-2007 Pipelines - Gas and liquid petroleum - Design and construction
Superseded by AS 2885.1-2012
- AS 2885.3-2001 Pipelines - Gas and liquid petroleum - Operation and maintenance
Superseded by AS 2885.3-2012
- AS 4606-2000 Fire resistant and antistatic requirements for conveyor belting used in underground coal mines
Superseded by AS 4606-2012
- AS 4654.1-2009 Waterproofing membrane systems for exterior use - Above ground level – Materials
Superseded by AS 4654.1-2012
- AS 4654.2-2009 Waterproofing membrane systems for exterior use - Above ground level - Design and installation
Superseded by AS 4654.2-2012
- ATS 5200.030-2007 Technical Specification for plumbing and drainage products - Solenoid valves
Superseded by ATS 5200.030-2012
- Supplement 1-2004 to AS 3700-2001 Masonry structures – Commentary
Superseded by AS 3700 Supp 1-2012