To purchase PDF or hard copy Australian Standards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 782 632 during business hours.
- AS 4685.11-2012 Playground equipment – Additional specific safety requirements and test methods for spatial network
Adopts EN 1176-11:2008 to provide designers and operators of children's playground equipment with additional specific safety requirements and test methods for spatial networks, to enhance safety levels for children using this equipment.
- AS 5830.1-2012 In-line ball valves for use in plumbing water supply systems – Metal-bodied
This Standard sets out requirements for DN 6 to DN 100 one-piece and two-piece metal-bodied in-line ball valves for use in plumbing water supply systems, which includes, but is not limited to, 2 way and 3 way valves. The valves are designed for non-buried installations operating at temperatures up to 65°C or greater, as specified by the manufacturer.
Together with AS 5830.2-2012, supersedes ATS 5200.012-2005
- AS 61508 Supplement 1-2012 Functional safety of electrical/electronic/programmable electronic safety-related systems
Supplement 1 to the AS 61508 series.
- AS ISO 8713-2012 Electric road vehicles – Terminology
Adopts ISO 8713:2005 to provide terms and definitions used in Standards generally in relation to electric road vehicles. It is not intended to give definitions of all parts within a vehicle, but focuses on terms specific to electric road vehicles.
- MP 54-2012 Survey of standards environment for telehealth devices
A survey of the existing standards environments that would affect the further development of standards to apply to devices used for telehealth purposes.
- Amendment 1-2012 to AS 3999-1992 Thermal insulation of dwellings – Bulk insulation – Installation requirements
- ATS 5200.012-2005 Technical Specification for plumbing and drainage products – In-line valves for use in plumbing water supply systems – Miscellaneous types metallic and non-metallic
Superseded by AS 5830.1-2012 and AS 5830.2-2012