To purchase PDF or hard copy Australian Standards, please email email@example.com or call 0800 782 632 during business hours.
- AS 1397-2011 Continuous hot-dip metallic coated steel sheet and strip – Coatings of zinc and zinc alloyed with aluminium and magnesium
Specifies requirements for continuously hot-dip metallic coated sheet steel and strip supplied in thicknesses up to and including 5.0 mm.
Supersedes AS 1397-2001
- Amendment 1-2011 to AS 2610.1-2007 Spa pools – Public spas
- Amendment 1-2011 to AS 2610.2-2007 Spa pools – Private spas
- Amendment 1-2011 to AS 4264.1-2009 Coal and coke – Sampling – Coal – Sampling procedures
- Amendment 1-2011 to AS 4773.1-2010 Masonry in small buildings – Design
- Amendment 1-2011 to AS 5044.2-2010 AGLS Metadata Standard – Usage guide
Superseded and withdrawn Standards
- AS 1397-2001 Steel sheet and strip – Hot-dipped zinc-coated or aluminium/zinc-coated
Superseded by AS 1397-2011