To purchase PDF or hard copy Australian Standards, please email email@example.com or call 0800 782 632 during business hours.
- AS 2845.2-2010 Water supply – Backflow preventions devices – Registered air gaps and registered break tanks
Specifies requirements for registered air gaps including those incorporated in break tanks used as backflow prevention devices for the protection of water supplies.
Supersedes AS 2845.2-1996 and DR 09060 CP
- AS 2845.3-2010 Water supply – Backflow prevention devices – Field testing and maintenance of testable devices
Specifies requirements for field testing and maintenance of backflow prevention devices specified in AS 2845.1 and for air gaps and break tanks specified in AS 2845.2 as registered by the relevant authorities.
Supersedes DR 10007 CP and AS 2845.3-1993
- AS 5044.1-2010 AGLS Metadata Standard – Reference description
Sets out a vocabulary of properties for use in resource description and includes sets of resource classes, vocabulary encoding schemes and syntax encoding schemes. To be used in conjunction with AS 5044.2-2010 which sets out how to implement the defied metadata.
Supersedes AS 5044.1-2002 and DR AS 5044.1 CP
- AS 5044.2-2010 AGLS Metadata Standard – Usage guide
Specifies an entry point for those wishing to implement the AGLS Metadata Standard for the online description of online or offline resources. It provides details on the use of AGLS metadata and how to assign metadata to resources. This makes resources easier to locate on the Internet. This Part explains how to use AGLS metadata properties to describe resources at an abstract level to make them easier to locate. It includes examples of the use of each property. This Part of the Standard also includes information about certain business issues that need to be resolved when making a decision to implement AGLS metadata
Supersedes AS 5044.2-2002 and DR AS 5044.2 CP
- AS/NZS 2845.1:2010 Water supply – Backflow prevention devices – Materials, design and performance requirements
Specifies requirements for the materials, design and performance testing of backflow devices used to prevent contamination of potable water supplies.
Supersedes DR 10003 CP and AS/NZS 2845.1:1998
- AS/NZS 4065:2010 Concrete utility services poles
Specifies minimum requirements for the materials, design, fabrication and erection of concrete utility services poles. It is intended to be used in conjunction with the forthcoming issue of AS 4676, Structural design requirements for utility services poles.
Supersedes AS/NZS 4065:2000 and DR 05425 CP
- AS/NZS 4677:2010 Steel utility services poles
Specifies minimum requirements for the materials, design, fabrication and erection of steel utility services poles. It is intended to be used in conjunction with the forthcoming issue of AS 4676, Structural design requirements for utility services poles.
Supersedes AS/NZS 4677:2000 and DR 05426 CP
- AS/NZS ISO 8124.1:2010 Safety of toys – Safety aspects related to mechanical and physical properties
Adopts ISO 8124-1:2009 with national variations to specify general safety, construction and labelling requirements and test methods for toys intended for use by children, aged from birth to 14 years
Supersedes AS/NZS ISO 8124.1:2002
- AS/NZS 3679.1:2010 Structural steel – Hot-rolled bars and sections
Specifies the requirements for the production and supply of hot-rolled structural steel bars and sections.
Supersedes AS/NZS 3679.1:1996
- AS/NZS 1927:2010 Pedal bicycles – Safety requirements
Specifies safety requirement for the design, assembly, and performance of all types of pedal bicycles and subassemblies of pedal bicycles having a wheelbase of 640 mm or greater.
Supersedes AS/NZS 1927:1998
- AS 5810:2010 Biodegradable plastics – Biodegradable plastics suitable for home composting
Specifies the requirements and procedures to determine whether a plastic material is biodegradable in home composting conditions and provides the basis to allow labelling of materials or products made from plastics as 'home compostable', for use in home composting systems.
- Amendment 1:2010 to AS/NZS 60335.2.11:2009 Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Particular requirements for tumble dryers
- Amendment 4:2010 to AS/NZS 60335.2.31:2004 Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Particular requirements for range hoods and other cooking fume extractors
- Amendment 3:2010 to AS/NZS 60335.2.59:2005 Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Particular requirements for insect killers
- Amendment 2:2010 to AS/NZS 60335.2.73:2005 Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Particular requirements for fixed immersion heaters
- Amendment 2:2010 to AS/NZS 60335.2.74:2005 Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Particular requirements for portable immersion heaters
- Amendment 1-2010 to AS 1049.2-2008 Telecommunication cables – Insulation, sheath and jacket – Test methods
- Amendment 1-2010 to HB 29-2007 Communications cabling manual – Module 2: Communications cabling handbook
- Amendment 2-2010 to AS 4989-2006 Trampolines – Safety aspects
- Amendment 1:2010 to AS/NZS 4645.3:2008 Gas distribution networks – Plastics pipe systems
Superseded and withdrawn Standards
- AS 2845.2-1996 Water supply – Backflow prevention devices – Air gaps and break tanks
Superseded by AS 2845.2-2010
- AS 2845.3-1993 Water supply – Backflow prevention devices – Field testing and maintenance
Superseded by AS 2845.3-2010
- AS 5044.1-2002 AGLS Metadata element set – Reference description
Superseded by DR AS 5044.1 CP and AS 5044.1-2010.
- AS 5044.2-2002 AGLS Metadata element set – Usage guide
Superseded by AS 5044.2-2010
- AS/NZS 2845.1:1998 Water supply – Backflow prevention devices – Materials, design and performance requirements
Superseded by AS/NZS 2845.1:2010
- AS/NZS 4065:2000 Concrete utility services poles
Superseded by DR 05425 CP and AS/NZS 4065:2010
- AS/NZS 4677:2000 Steel utility services poles
Superseded by DR 05426 CP and AS/NZS 4677:2010
- AS 1766.3.11-1991 Food microbiology – Examination of specific products – Dairy products – Test for penicillin
- AS/NZS ISO 8124.1:2002 Safety of toys – Safety aspects related to mechanical and physical properties
Superseded by AS/NZS ISO 8124.1:2010
- AS 8124 Set-2007 Safety of toys Set
- AS/NZS 3679.1:1996 Structural steel – Hot-rolled bars and sections
Superseded by AS/NZS 3679.1:2010
- AS/NZS 1927:1998 Pedal bicycles – Safety requirements
Superseded by AS/NZS 1927:2010
- AS/NZS 2243 Set:2006 Safety in laboratories Set