Issue 31 – September 2011
NZS 6115:2006 Electrical installations – Mobile electro-medical connectable installations is amended to reflect changes in the Electricity Safety Regulations 2010. Amendment 1 includes:
- a change to Figure 2 – add loss of neutral protection
- a change of 'mobile medical connectable installations' to 'mobile medical facilities'
- updates to 'referenced Standards', 'Appendix B', and throughout the Standard
- change of 'body protected areas' to 'patient treatment areas'
- change of 'supplementary' to 'earth fault'.
NZS 6115 guides manufacturers, importers, and medical facility users on the construction, checking, and testing of electrical installations in mobile medical facilities.