This forum to be held in Hamilton 20 - 21 August is specifically designed for senior building control professionals, government officials, and others in a senior or management level position who have an interest in the building controls sector. The SBCO Forum combines presentations, case studies, and interactive sessions for attendees to share common challenges and joint solutions.
This year, guest presenters include:
- Graeme Beattie, Principal Structural Engineer (BRANZ), who will be presenting on ensuring seismic resilience of building services
- Professor Geoff Broughton (TimberED Services, Australia)
- Darryl O'Brien (Central Queensland University)
- Bernard Toh (Skytec Engineering Consultants)
- Min Hall (International Straw Builders Conference 2016)
- Alex Cutler (New Zealand Green Building Council).