Issue 26 – April 2011
Seminars on the 2011 edition of NZS 3604 Timber-framed buildings and B2 (Durability) Acceptable Solution commenced in March 2011 at a range of locations around New Zealand. The seminars continue through until May 2011.
Led by BRANZ, in partnership with the Department of Building and Housing and Standards New Zealand, the seminars focus on assisting attendees to:
- Identify the key changes in the new edition of NZS 3604
- Understand how to use NZS 3604:2011
- Understand the changes and apply them in their everyday workplace
- Take away a reference guide that quickly identifies the areas of NZS 3604 that have changed
- Understand and apply changes to the amended B2 (Durability) Acceptable Solution.