Issue 20 – September 2010
Employers are increasingly expected to be proactive in managing their businesses, from the point of view of health and safety, and increasingly, environmental management. New Zealand Concrete Society is holding seminars to address regulatory issues such as health and safety and environmental legislation.
The seminars will:
- cover guiding principles for safe and environmentally responsible construction with concrete
- explain your responsibilities and the consequence of non-compliance
- discuss the most common issues that face the construction industry and offer solutions to these potentially expensive problems if they are not recognised and dealt with appropriately
- cover environmental issues from your regional council's perspective and conclude with examples from specific projects.
- Christchurch – Tuesday, 14 September 2010
- Wellington – Wednesday, 15 September 2010
- North Harbour – Tuesday, 21 September 2010
- Auckland – Wednesday, 22 September 2010
For more information or to register for a seminar see the Safe construction with concrete seminar brochure