Gas cylinders — Service life testing for cylinders and tubes of composite construction
ISO/TR 19811:2017 covers composite cylinders and tubes to be used under the International Regulation for Transport of dangerous Goods by sea, air and land:
- with a water capacity up to 3000 l;
- with a design life greater than 15 years.
ISO/TR 19811:2017 provides:
- information on existing service life test programmes from ISO/TC 58/SC 3 member countries;
- comments (initially for internal committee use only) on similarities and differences;
- recommendations on the feasibility of harmonization and whether it would be appropriate to develop an ISO deliverable.
|Get this standard||Prices exclude GST|
|PDF ( Single user document)||
Keep me up-to-dateSign up to receive updates when there are changes to this standard
BS ISO 15399. Gaseous hydrogen. Cylinders and tubes for stationary storage
Transportable gas containers, Specification for seamless containers of less than 0.5 litre water capacity
Transportable gas containers, Specification for seamless steel gas containers of water capacity 0.5 L up to 15 L for special portable applications
Transportable gas containers, Specification for seamless aluminium alloy gas containers of water capacity 0.5 L up to 15 L and up to 300 bar charged pressure at 15°C for special portable application