ISO/IEC TR 19446:2015
Differences between the driving licences based on the ISO/IEC 18013 series and the European Union specifications
ISO/IEC TR 19446:2015 is applicable to driving licences which include a microchip and claim compliance to the EU Regulation on driving licences.
ISO/IEC TR 19446:2015 proposes:
- details that are missing for the implementation of Commission Regulation (EU) No 383/2012 Annex II item 1 ? 10;
- the subset of the ISO/IEC 18013‑4:2011 test methods that are applicable to Commission Regulation (EU) No 383/2012 Annex II item 12;
- further test methods that are applicable to Commission Regulation (EU) No 383/2012 Annex II item 12; these test methods are due to EU driving licence requirements that are incompatible with ISO/IEC 18013‑2:2008.
The following Commission Regulation (EU) No 383/2012 Annex II requirements are out of the scope of this Technical Report:
- item 11 extended access restriction ? EAC;
- item 13: requirements on the security certificate;
- item 14 functional certificate - smart card testing according to the ISO/IEC 10373‑ series.
|Get this standard||Prices exclude GST|
|PDF ( Single user document)||
Keep me up-to-dateSign up to receive updates when there are changes to this standard
Procedures for the application of ISO 7812 to allocate UK Issuer Identification Numbers (UK IINs) for use on identification cards
BS EN 1038:1996
Identification card systems. Telecommunications applications. Integrated circuit(s) card payphone
BS EN 1332-1:2009
Identification card systems. Human-machine interface, Design principles for the user interface
BS EN 1332-2:1998
Identification card systems. Man-machine interface, Dimensions and location of a tactile identifier for ID-1 cards