Information technology — Conformance testing methodology for biometric data interchange formats defined in ISO/IEC 19794 — Part 8: Finger pattern skeletal data
ISO/IEC 29109-8:2011 specifies elements of conformance testing methodology, test assertions, and test procedures as applicable to ISO/IEC 19794-8:2006.
- test assertions of the structure of the finger pattern skeletal data format as specified in ISO/IEC 19794-8:2006 (Type A Level 1 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009),
- test asssertions of internal consistency by checking the types of values that may be contained within each field (Type A Level 2 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009).
It does not establish
- test of conformance of Common Biometric Exchange Formats Framework (CBEFF) structures required by ISO/IEC 19794-8:2006,
- test of consistency with input biometric data record (Level 3),
- test of other characteristics of biometric products or other types of testing of biometric products (e.g. acceptance, performance, robustness, security),
- test of conformance of systems that do not produce ISO/IEC 19794-8:2006 records.
|Get this standard||Prices exclude GST|
|PDF ( Single user document)||
Keep me up-to-dateSign up to receive updates when there are changes to this standard
Procedures for the application of ISO 7812 to allocate UK Issuer Identification Numbers (UK IINs) for use on identification cards
BS EN 1038:1996
Identification card systems. Telecommunications applications. Integrated circuit(s) card payphone
BS EN 1332-1:2009
Identification card systems. Human-machine interface, Design principles for the user interface
BS EN 1332-2:1998
Identification card systems. Man-machine interface, Dimensions and location of a tactile identifier for ID-1 cards