Supply chain applications of RFID — Product tagging
ISO 17367:2009 defines the basic features of RFID for the use in the supply chain when applied to product tagging. In particular it
- provides specific recommendations about the encoded identification of the product,
- makes recommendations about additional information about the product on the RF tag,
- makes recommendations about the semantics and data syntax to be used,
- makes recommendations about the data protocol to be used to interface with business applications and the RFID system, and
- makes recommendations about the air interface standards between the RF interrogator and RF tag.
It only addresses product tagging and does not address product packaging.
|Get this standard||Prices exclude GST|
|PDF ( Single user document)||
Keep me up-to-dateSign up to receive updates when there are changes to this standard
The storage and handling of mixed classes of dangerous goods, in packages and intermediate bulk containers
Guide to hazards in the transport and storage of packages, Climatic hazards
Guide to hazards in the transport and storage of packages., Climatic hazards (maps and diagrams)
Specification for marking transit information on packages for distribution