Industrial automation systems and integration — Product data representation and exchange — Part 109: Integrated application resource: Kinematic and geometric constraints for assembly models
ISO 10303-109:2004 specifies the resource constructs for the representation of detailed geometric relationships between constituents of an assembly model including geometric constraints between constituents.
The following are within the scope of ISO 10303-109:2004:
- association of shape aspect relationship with its representation;
- association of instanced assembly feature relationship with its representation;
- representation of detailed geometric information of instanced assembly feature relationship at the geometric_representation_item level in terms of elements such as assembly geometric constraints, kinematics pair and kinematics path;
- representation of the fixed constituent which plays the anchor role in the assembly model.
The following are outside the scope of ISO 10303-109:2004:
- product structure configurations of assemblies and their constituents;
- tolerance information.
|Get this standard||Prices exclude GST|
|PDF ( Single user document)||
Keep me up-to-dateSign up to receive updates when there are changes to this standard
Symbolic representation for process measurement control functions and instrumentation, Specification for additional basic requirements
Symbolic representation for process measurement control functions and instrumentation, Specification for detailed symbols for instrument interconnection diagrams
Symbolic representation for process measurement control functions and instrumentation, Specification for basic symbols for process computer, interface and shared display/control functions
Specification for flanged automatic control valves for the process control industry (face-to-face dimensions)