ISO 10018:2012 Quality management – Guidelines on people involvement and competence provides a framework for organisations of all sizes, types, and activities to get the best out of people in the implementation of a quality management system based on ISO 9001. The Standard aims to be a useful tool for leaders, managers, supervisors, quality practitioners, quality management representatives, and human resource managers.
ISO 10018 describes:
- processes that an organisation can use to implement and maintain people involvement and competence in quality management systems
- actions that may be taken to strengthen people involvement
- actions that can be taken to meet individual quality management system requirements, such as those specified in ISO 9001 Quality management systems – Requirements, although ISO 10018 can be used with other management system Standards.
Note: You can order ISO Standards from www.standards.co.nz or call 0800 782 632 during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Members of Standards New Zealand receive a 20% discount on all NZS and AS/NZS Standards, and a 10% discount on all international Standards. Visit our membership page for more information.
- 'ISO 9001 in the supply chain' explained in ISO brochure, Touchstone, August 2012
- World's benchmark quality management systems Standard revised, AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008, media release, 3 April 2009
Standards New Zealand
(04) 498 3989