18 May 2012
AS/NZS 4067:2012 Protective helmets for structural firefighting specifies requirements for helmets designed to protect the head from a blow by a heavy or sharp object, as well as adverse environmental conditions likely to be confronted in structural firefighting.
Supersedes AS/NZS 4067:2004.
- AS/NZS 4821:2006 Protective footwear for firefighters – Requirements and test methods
- AS/NZS 4824:2006 Protective clothing for firefighters – Requirements and test methods for protective clothing used for wildland firefighting
- AS/NZS 4967:2009 Protective clothing for firefighters – Requirements and test methods for protective clothing used for structural firefighting
- AS/NZS ISO 6530:2006 Protective clothing – Protection against liquid chemicals – Test method for resistance of materials to penetration by liquids
Related Touchstone articles
- Firefighters personal protective equipment – international Standards meeting held in Wellington, June 2010
- Personal protective clothing for firefighters, April 2010
Standards New Zealand
(04) 498 3989