Project proposals for standards development
Consultation on Standards Australia Round 15 joint standards projects
The following list of joint standards projects [XLSX, 55 KB] has been approved for development by Standards Australia. Standards New Zealand are invited to seek interest in New Zealand participation.
In relation to your area(s) of interest, we seek and strongly value your input on:
- Whether you feel it is important that New Zealand participates in the projects listed below to produce AS/NZS joint standards and why;
- What would be the impact to New Zealand end-users if these publications were to be de-jointed?
- Are there relevant international standards which meet New Zealand’s needs?
- Whether your organisation or organisations you are aware of may be interested in funding New Zealand’s participation in these projects.
- Standards New Zealand does not receive direct government funding and as such operates on a cost recovery basis. As a result Standards New Zealand needs to recover any project fees for New Zealand’s participation in an Australian-secretariat joint standard from a third party, either a regulator and/or industry which uses the joint standard, and/or through other means such as the sales price of the resulting standard if this is feasible.
Please direct your comments, including the relevant project number(s) and standard number(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 13 December 2017.
Thank you for your participation in this consultation process.
Last updated 6 December 2017