Samantha has significant experience in the setting and implementation of standards internationally and domestically. She was previously CEO of Aviation New Zealand and CEO and Director of Global Programmes for an international organisation and was based in Holland.
Her current governance roles include:
- SIL/MFL Mutual Funds – Director
- New Zealand Shareholders Association - Deputy Chair
- New Talisman Gold – Director
- Motor Trades Association Group - Director, Chair of Audit & Risk Committee, Chair of Investment Committee
- Museum of Transport & Technology (MOTAT) – Director
- Department of Corrections Audit & Risk Committee - External Member